If you choose to attend, here’s what to expect:
- Hospitality–our con suite has snacks, various real foods, hard and soft beverages, conversation, trinkets.
- Freebies and previews
- Weather permitting, Friday range trip
- Group dinner runs and occasional catering
- Lots of random convo and discussion about history, publishing, writing, and in context of writing, business, law, firearms, research, science, culture.
- If you wouldn’t be proud to show the video to your grandma, don’t do the thing.
- Legal carry of weapons is permitted within the local laws and as long as you’re not intoxicated or stupid.
- Don’t harass attendees, staff, or random passersby.
- Service animals are welcome. Support animals welcome within local laws and hotel policies. Pets who may cause disruptions, and it has happened, should be kept at home. We can assist in finding a pet friendly hotel nearby.