If you choose to attend, here’s what to expect:
- Some vending
- Some hospitality
- Possibly a range trip, weather and personnel dependent
- Some gaming
- Some panels
- Some giveaways and coming soon
- Possibly dinner runs or catering in, budget permitting.
- Lots of random convo and discussion about history, publishing, writing, and in context of writing, business, law, firearms, research, science, culture.
- If you choose to wear a mask, that’s up to you, and you have the right to dress as you wish.
- If you can’t, shouldn’t, or don’t wear a mask, that’s fine also.
- If the presence of people without masks bothers you, stay home.
- If the presence of people in a small group bothers you, stay home.
- We’re not obligated to live our lives to your standards, nor vice versa.
- We’re not responsible for the choices you make in attending or not.
- Legal carry of weapons is permitted within the local laws and as long as you’re not intoxicated or stupid.
- Don’t harass attendees, staff, or random passersby.
- Service animals are welcome. Support animals welcome within local laws and hotel policies. Pets who may cause disruptions, and it has happened, should be kept at home. There’s also a pet friendly hotel across the street that will welcome you for the duration.
- Location may change from previous events, but we’ll announce that ASAP to enable folks to find a pet friendly hotel close by.